Storage under the bed
This bed features a sleek, straight lined design, for a modern bedroom. Hidden under the bed is a large drawer that can hold clothes and sheets. The drawer handle is not visible – a cut-out in the bottom makes the drawer easy to open, without affecting the look. For a more attractive finish, the top surface of the bed is the same color as the rest of the piece.
An ingenious design
To keep the mattress from shifting and make sure the sheets stay in place, we added an extra piece to the foot of the bed. This handy feature, which runs the entire width of the bed, is hidden from view when the mattress is in place.
The drawer slides are made of metal for added support and a smoother back and forth motion. The drawer can hold up to 25 lbs.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Mattress, headboard and accessories not included.
• DRAWER UNDER THE BED: One large drawer is hidden under the bed, to give you more storage in the bedroom. It’s handy for putting away warm sheets or clothes that aren’t used too often.
• STURDY SLIDES: The metal slides are stronger, so the drawer can hold up to 25 lbs.
• A MONEY SAVER – NO BOX SPRING NEEDED: Just put your mattress right on the Tao bed. You don’t need a box spring, so it costs you less!
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
60.25" (W) x 80" (D) x 8.5" (H), 140 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
87.75" (L) x 21.5" (W) x 4.75" (H), 148 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0