Free delivery | 5-10 days delay
DescriptionThis flexible, versatile wardrobe-armoire features multiple storage spaces to meet your every need. The left-hand door conceals a series of shelves for storing sweaters, while the metal rod behind the right-hand door can be used to hang longer items of clothing. And the two large drawers at the bottom make the whole thing thoroughly practical! It even has two hooks on the back of the right-hand door – perfect for hanging scarves, ties and other types of neckwear. The framed doors, streamlined drawers and elegant nickel-finish handles make this piece part of the transitional style, so it can be adapted to any room, whatever the décor.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• Metal handles in a Nickel finish
• Framed doors and drawers with streamlined edges for a transitional style
• 3 storage spaces on the left, separated by 2 adjustable shelves
• Right-hand side: Includes a metal rod for hanging longer items of clothing
• 2 hooks behind the door for hanging scarves, ties and other types of neckwear
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• 2 large drawers with metal drawer slides
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you
• Accessories not included
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
33" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 71" (H) 137 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
52.5" (L) x 20.75" (W) x 4.5" (H), 45 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
53.25" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 6" (H), 101 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0