FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
A super-practical accent table
Here’s a small end table for your living room that’s oh-so-useful when you need a place for your snacks, drink, and even a meal! This compact piece, designed for tight areas, doesn’t take up a lot of space in your living room – you’ll see! The open space at the bottom was designed specifically for books, magazines, or even decorative items that’ll complete the look of the room. This accent table – built robust, but with simple lines – also features a drawer that you’ll find essential for keeping your glasses or a remote control, so you’ll always know where to find them.
Configuration adapted for different places
This Scandinavian style accent table is reversible and finished on all sides, so it’ll go well with the rest of the room, wherever you put it. Place it at the end of your sofa, near a bookcase, in the middle of the living room, or use it to hold a lamp – it’ll look good anywhere. Even if you change your decor in a few years, this table will always blend nicely with various styles.
A wonderful piece, designed with natural wood
What could be better than a small accent table made of authentic natural wood? The clean lines of the Scandinavian style make it timeless: you won’t need to buy new accent tables again. What’s more, each piece is unique. The variations – knots in the wood – give the table a unique charm unlike any other, along with a minimalist touch for a clean ambiance. It goes without saying – you’ll make your guests green with envy!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Malaysia for South Shore with Wood. Accessories not included.
• A SMALL, COMPACT TABLE: this piece is perfect for small spaces and it’ll add a touch of flair to your home, whatever the decor.
• SCANDINAVIAN LOOK: two things make this piece stand out: the minimalist lines and its functionality, which are both typical aspects of the Scandinavian style.
• REVERSIBLE: This accent table can be adapted to the layout of your room! Would you like the open space at the bottom facing left… or right? It’s your call.
• MADE WITH AUTHENTIC NATURAL PINE: this high quality piece of furniture is made from genuine rubberwood. So it has all the knots and color variations that make it an exceptional product.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
15.75" (W) x 12.5" (D) x 19.75" (H) 21.25 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
21.25" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 6.25" (H), 24.25 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0