An inviting living room
Create a trendy gathering space in your living room or basement with this stylish end table. The refined design and impeccable finish make it a natural fit with your sofa. Place one on each side of the sofa to add symmetry to your decor. The drawer with Shaker-style edges, the decorative moldings at the bottom, and the charming knob-style handle are absolutely gorgeous!
Keep your living room tidy by putting this handy accent piece next to the sofa. The surface will be ideal for installing a table lamp, and the bottom will be perfect for a few books and magazines. When you're not using the remotes for your electronics, put them away in the drawer. No more coffee table clutter! You’ll enjoy your family time that much more!
This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard and MDF
Accessories not included.
• A TRENDY END TABLE: Create an inviting setting in your living room or basement with this charming accent piece. It features a refined and cozy style with Shaker-type edges on the drawer front, decorative moldings at the bottom, and an attractive knob-style handle.
• OPEN STORAGE: Avoid clutter on the coffee table in your living room by placing this end table close to your couch. Put magazines and books on the bottom shelf, a lamp on the top surface, and the remotes for your electronics in the drawer.
• FINISHED ALL AROUND: The impeccable finish on this piece means you can place it wherever you want! It doesn’t have to be against a wall.
• METAL SLIDES: The drawer is mounted on metal slides. It opens and closes smoothly.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
19" (W) x 17.5" (D) x 22.5" (H), 29 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
28.5" (L) x 19" (W) x 5" (H), 32 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0