Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Designed by Alain Juneau
A unique Industrial look
We created an Industrial look for this piece by using two features: the metal look wheels and the rustic doors with a “Z” on the front. The wood/metal blend gives this TV stand a lot of personality.
Close up the doors on this TV stand, and your games, books, or DVDs are out of sight. The shelves can be adjusted to meet your needs, and each one can hold up to 25 lbs. Keep the room looking neat and tidy – just put all that stuff away!
Big screen TV stand
Great for movie nights! This TV stand, for screens up to 65 inches, is everything you’re looking for. It was designed with two things in mind: ventilation for your electronics and efficient cord management.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
• INDUSTRIAL LOOKING WHEELS: The wheels look just like metal – and it’s easy to move the TV stand if you need to access the cords. Just put the brakes on when you don’t want it to move.
• LONG TV STAND: This piece, built lengthwise, works for TVs up to 65 inches.
• STORAGE FOR ELECTRONICS: This TV stand was designed to hold the latest equipment, while ensuring good ventilation and easy cord management. Self-locking brackets keep the adjustable shelves in place when you move it.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
57" (W) x 17" (D) x 23.5" (H) 100 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
64.75" (L) x 18.25" (W) x 6.25" (H) 106 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0