An Industrial look TV stand
The clean lines of this wall mounted TV stand make it ideal for a minimalist style living room or family room. To highlight the Industrial design, we added a metal handle and contrasting metal brackets. The simple yet versatile finish blends easily with any contemporary decor.
Storage for your living room
This TV stand has three adjustable shelves, designed to hold electronics, a sound system, consoles, as well as DVD and Blu-ray players. Use the sliding door to hide anything you’d rather keep out of sight or beyond the kids’ reach. The two open storage spaces – one on each side of the piece – are just right for books, magazines, DVDs, and video games.
Well thought out – down to the last detail
The hole in back makes it easy to manage the wiring for your electronics, DVD player, video game consoles, and TV. No more trailing, tangled cords! This unit, which has to be wall mounted, was designed to store your equipment – not to hold a TV. Ideally your TV should be a 75" Screen or less.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Metal
TV and accessories not included.
• INDUSTRIAL ACCENTS: The metal handle and two decorative metal brackets add an Industrial touch to this wall mounted TV stand.
• HOLE FOR PASSING CORDS THROUGH: A handy feature that makes cord management easy. Say goodbye to that mess of trailing cords!
• HANDY STORAGE: Three adjustable shelves and two open spaces on the sides, for books and DVDs, make it easy to keep your living room neat and tidy.
• MUNICH COLLECTION: Create a complete look using the other furniture in South Shore’s Munich collection.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
68.25" (W) x 16.25" (D) x 12" (H), 90 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
76.25" (L) x 17.25" (W) x 5" (H) 96 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0