Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Designed by Sonya Lamarre
DescriptionThe contemporary rustic finish and large moldings on this TV stand will enhance the look of your living room. We like the configuration, which features two large doors and multiple shelves that can hold electronics, DVDs, CDs, books, and much more! Combine the two narrow bookcases in this collection to round out your storage space.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
• Metal handles in a Matte Black finish
• TV stand able to support a television of up to 100 lb
• 3 open storage spaces separated by 2 adjustable shelves (can support up to 50 lb), perfect for electronic devices
• Behind each door: 2 storage spaces behind each door separated by 1 adjustable shelf (can support up to 50 lb)
• Large moldings for a bold and robust look
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• Holes in the back for easy wire management
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in a heavy box, make sure to have a friend with you
• This product can be juxtaposed with the two narrow bookcases as audio media storage from the same collection (10481, 10486)
• Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
• Accessories not included
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
58.75" (W) x 17" (D) x 21.25" (H) 91 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
66.5" (L) x 17.25" (W) x 5.75" (H) 97 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0