FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Designed by Geneviève Bérubé
DescriptionThis TV stand, with its versatile configuration, features a wide range of open and closed storage options that give you all the space you need for your electronics. Its straight, refined lines, the details on its legs, and its glass doors enhance the look of this ergonomic piece.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Tempered glass
• Metal handles in a Matte Black finish and wooden legs
• Comes with 2 stylish framed glass doors
• Accommodates LCD and plasma televisions up to 60". TV stand able to support a television of up to 100 lb
• Mix of open and closed storage compartments ideal for a tidy living room
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• Features an adjustable shelf behind each door. Features 1 fixed shelf in the middle, above the drawer.
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in a heavy box, make sure to have a friend with you
• Each storage compartment features a hole-pass for easy and convenient wire management
• Features 1 practical drawer. Metal drawer slides
• Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
• Accessories not included
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.75" (W) x 17.75" (D) x 26.75" (H) 101 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
67.25" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 6.25" (H) 107 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0