Will be back soon!
Designed by Alain Juneau
A mix of natural and synthetic materials
The fine combination of polyester and teak gives this chair unmatched strength and comfort. Set it in the corner of your living room with a beautiful throw and enjoy extra seating that your guests will love. In fact, the seat can support up to 250 lb. Once summer comes, you can even put this chair on your patio, as it’s suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Bohemian style in the living room
To add a boho touch to your living room, there’s nothing better than this wooden lounge chair with a woven rope seat. Its handcrafted finish inspires travel and a free-spirited lifestyle. Bring nature and its benefits into your home with this trendy armchair. And, from the reception to the use of your new chair, it takes only a few minutes to assemble. A real child’s play!
This item it shipped in 1 box. No assembly required. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support, at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in Indonesia for South Shore with Wood and Fabric
Accessories not included.
• A TRENDY LIVING ROOM: Are you inspired by the boho style? Nature, organic materials, and eclecticism are your inspiration when it comes to decor? This wood and woven rope armchair will give your living room the pep it was missing.
• ORGANIC MATERIALS: The teak used for the structure of the chair is a durable and entirely natural material. You can be assured of its long-term solidity. Plus, this chair is super comfortable! All your friends will make it their favorite!
• DURABILITY GUARANTEED: This chair made in Indonesia can support up to 250 lb without any problem. It is extremely easy to assemble and move. Indoors or outdoors, it will contribute to create a warm atmosphere.
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH
24" (W) x 30" (D) x 28.25" (H), 16 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
28" (L) x 8.75" (W) x 46" (H), 21.5 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0