A super-versatile bookcase
This shelving unit, with its straight lines and fairly simple Contemporary style, can become a part of any room and decor type. Based on your needs, you can use it as a media tower in the living room, a bookcase in your office, or a storage piece in the bedroom. Depending on where you put it in your home, it can hold your DVD collection, game console, books, or good liquor bottles. Versatility is so easy to blend into your look!
A shelving unit built tall and full of storage space
Add storage to your room without putting in too much furniture by using this tall, narrow bookcase. Because this piece is quite slim, it’ll take up very little floor space. With three open storage spaces – created by two adjustable shelves – and the closed storage space at the bottom, your room won’t be a mess anymore! You can keep certain things, like cookbooks, dictionaries, or encyclopedias, within easy reach, or display a few decorative items. The shelves are also very sturdy: each one can hold up to 25 lbs. – but that’s not all! There’s a hole for passing cords through in the bottom cabinet, so you can plug in a printer or game console, while keeping the cords out of sight.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• A VERSATILE BOOKCASE: Wherever you put it – in the living room, a bedroom, the basement, or home office – this discreet piece of furniture doesn’t take up a lot of room and gives you added easy-to-access storage. The slim design makes it ideal for a smaller room.
• OPEN AND CLOSED STORAGE: With three open spaces and a single closed space at the bottom, you can choose which items you want to have in full view and the ones you’d rather keep out of sight. The shelves are very sturdy – they can hold up to 25 lbs.
• A CONTEMPORARY SHELVING UNIT: The simple design of this bookcase, combined with its superb metal handle, will add a touch of elegance to whatever room you put it in. You can blend it into a Contemporary decor, where your art pieces will still be the main draw.
• CORDS OUT OF SIGHT: The hole for passing cords through, in the cabinet at the bottom, means you can plug in your electronics while hiding the cords in back. If you choose to put this bookcase near a socket, your phone charger, printer, and game console will be out of sight.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
19.5" (W) x 11.5" (D) x 55" (H), 42 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
64.25" (L) x 12.5" (W) x 3.25" (H) 45 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0