Will be back soon!
Designed by Alain Juneau
A trendy cabinet on wheels
This small mobile piece with a modern Industrial look is just the thing to complement your office decor. The versatile design, with its slim metal handles and straight lines, will blend into a highly up-to-date professional setting. The five swivel casters that also work as legs make this cabinet easy to move. Don’t worry about the wheels: they’re very sturdy and won’t be noticed when you add this piece to your furniture and make it a part of your decor!
Nicely organized office storage
This cabinet gives you two spacious drawers to keep documents or store office supplies. You’ll be happy to find that the file drawers come with plastic rails, to put in folders of either size: letter or legal size. So finding the papers you need should be a breeze. Unclutter your work surface by putting all your papers in this cabinet, which you can keep near you – how great is that?
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• A MODERN INDUSTRIAL LOOK: This file cabinet, featuring a clean design, will be an essential in your home office. The slim metal handles, straight lines, and wheels give it a trendy professional look!
• FILE CABINET ON WHEELS: This cabinet has five omnidirectional wheels, so it’s easy to move around. The center wheel helps keep it from tipping over – now that’s a well thought out design!
• HANDY DRAWERS: The two drawers have plastic rails, so your papers can go into a nicely organized storage space. The quality metal slides mean quiet back-and-forth movement.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
15.75" (W) x 19" (D) x 22.5" (H), 41 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
30" (L) x 19.5" (W) x 5.75" (H) 45 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0