Free delivery | 5-10 days delay
A very handy file cabinet for documents
If you’re often “juggling” a lot of important files and documents, this small mobile file cabinet is a “must” for your office! The top surface is ideal for a printer, and the smaller drawer provides storage for those pens, notebooks, and papers you always leave on your desk. This cabinet also has a file drawer with plastic brackets specially designed for letter or legal size folders. So you can quickly find what you’re looking for!
A small mobile cabinet
This file cabinet is mounted on 5 wheels with a built-in braking system, so you can move it from one end of your office to the other and lock the wheels once you’ve put it where you want it. We’ve also added a support wheel under the bottom drawer, for even better stability.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• THE IDEAL PLACE FOR A PRINTER: Free up more space on your desk by putting your printer on top of this file cabinet, which is just the right size.
• FILE DRAWER: The larger drawer in this cabinet is meant especially for files. Plastic brackets, also included, can hold either letter or legal size folders.
• FIVE WHEELS: This cabinet is mounted on 5 wheels, so it’s easy to move around… anyplace you like! Four of the wheels are connected to a built-in braking system, so you can lock the cabinet in place once you’ve put it where you want it.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
15.75" (W) x 19" (D) x 22.5" (H) 42 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
28.5" (L) x 19.25" (W) x 5.75" (H) 45 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0