Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A more than practical L shaped desk
Need a large work space? This corner desk is just the thing. It features two drawers for keeping your office supplies and a large file drawer for organizing all those papers. There’s a hole in the top surface for passing the cords of your electronic devices through, so you can keep them hidden and clamp them all together (hardware provided). We also added a shelf under the top surface for your books, a dictionary or any other works you may need (can support a maximum weight of 25 lb).
Hutch provides even more storage
Aside from its enormous work surface, this L shaped desk features a superb hutch with five open spaces. They’re perfect for holding envelopes, pens, pencils, or any other small supplies. And the hutch is reversible: you get to choose which side you’d like it installed when assembling the desk. Another plus: if you don’t need it, you can remove it quickly. It’s that easy!
A traditional style
Simply put, this large desk is perfect for those who like working from home. It’s super practical, functional and its metal handles and Traditional style rounded kick plate will give your room a charming look.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• THREE LARGE DRAWERS: store your work materials in the two upper drawers and file your important papers in the drawer below for optimal storage. All of these drawers are mounted on metal slides.
• HOLE FOR PASSING CORDS THROUGH: no chance of tangled cords being in full view! You can keep them well out of sight by passing them through the hole in the surface and clamping them together (hardware provided).
• REMOVABLE SURFACE HUTCH: we added a hutch with five open spaces – perfect for keeping envelopes and small work tools. It's removable, which means you can always decide to remove it from the desk if you prefer.
• TRADITIONAL STYLE: we like the kick plate and metal handles on this Traditional style desk which will last through the years.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.5" (W) x 67.5" (D) x 30.25" (H), 152 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
73.75" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 4" (H), 87 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
47.75" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 6" (H), 78 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0