Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A desk set up in an ideal configuration
Here’s the perfect executive desk! It’s great for adults working from home, as well as for kids doing their homework. What makes it so fabulous? An adjustable shelf behind the door that lets you configure the space however you like. The hutch on the surface, with its five open spaces, is great for keeping a number of items – such as envelopes, pens, and pencils – within easy reach. And the five large drawers provide you with enough space for files, books, binders… everything you might need for your work! There’s also a hidden power bar with six regular outlets underneath the surface, which will allow you to plug in all your electronic devices. Bonus: The middle drawer can fold out in seconds to hold a keyboard. It’s almost magical!
A more than charming Traditional style
This desk is highly practical and also very attractive! The metal handles and rounded kick plate give it that timeless, very trendy Traditional style we love. It’s sure to add charm to your office, along with a more relaxed ambiance. This piece is designed for work – but that doesn’t mean it can’t look good!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• HIDDEN POWER BAR: a power bar with six regular outlets was added so you can easily plug in all your electronic devices. It’s located underneath the surface, for a more discreet look.
• AMPLE STORAGE: get this desk and you’ll have a place for all your work materials! A cabinet with an adjustable shelf, which can support a maximum weight of 25 lb, and five large drawers on metal slides were created for this purpose. And here’s a plus: the small drawer in the middle converts into a pull out keyboard tray in just a few seconds!
• REMOVABLE SURFACE HUTCH: we decided to add to your bliss with a removable hutch on the top surface of this desk! The five open spaces mean you can quickly get to all those small items you use on a regular basis.
• A TRENDY PIECE: this traditional desk features metal handles and a rounded kick plate to give your office a more trendy refined look, for a warm, inviting ambiance.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.5" (W) x 23.25" (D) x 37.25" (H) 163 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
35" (L) x 15.5" (W) x 6.75" (H), 48 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
67.25" (L) x 24" (W) x 5.25" (H), 127 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0