FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Designed by Alain Juneau
An ergonomic, electric height adjustable desk
This electric height adjustable desk is every professional’s dream piece of furniture. You can set up to three fixed heights and shift from one to another as you work. It’s super-simple: just push the buttons to raise or lower the desk to the level you find comfortable. The benefit? You can go from sitting to standing in no time! Aside from being ergonomic, a desk like this – with adjustable heights – lets you stretch your legs when you need to… and it’s sure to help you concentrate and improve your productivity.
A fully equipped, functional lift table
Aside from being height adjustable, this desk is loaded with other functions! We’ve added a hutch for your laptop or your monitor, which completely frees up your work surface. It also features a built in power bar with two regular outlets and two USB ports, where you can plug in your cell phone as well as other devices. What about that tangle of cords in full view? No worries! We’ve added two open spaces for them, and you also have clamps under the table to hide any dangling cords. We’ve thought of everything!
A sturdy, high quality piece
No doubt about it: this work table should be in the pro leagues! Its melamine surface is scratch and water resistant and it was designed in full compliance with ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturer’s Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices. Here’s a bonus: the contemporary look we love. You get a stylish, practical work space!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Melamine and Metal. Accessories not included.
• ELECTRIC AND ADJUSTABLE: you can set up to 3 heights on this height adjustable desk with electric buttons that make it easy to raise or lower. It’s simple and practical!
• SURFACE HUTCH: this adjustable desk also features a hutch that can hold your laptop and/or second screen, so you can make even better use of the work surface.
• BUILT IN POWER BAR: plug your phone and electronic devices directly into the built in power bar, which is set up with 2 regular outlets and two USB ports. The desk also has two open spaces and clamps, which you can use to hide the cords.
• SOLID AND SAFE: the melamine surface of this product is water and scratch resistant. This piece meets ANSI/BIFMA (American National Standards Institute / Business + Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) performance standards for small offices and home offices.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
59.25" (W) x 27.5" (D) x 54.5" (H) 47 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
67.25" (L) x 24.5" (W) x 3.5" (H), 56 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
43" (L) x 14" (W) x 9" (H), 64.75 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer of a height-adjustable table with a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase on the structure elements and a 2-year warranty on the electronic components. This warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0