FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
A practical desk for working from home
Make your remote workdays more productive and exciting with this desk from our Interface collection! The large surface gives you ample space for your laptop and monitor. We’ve also added a clamp in back, to hold the cords of all your electronic devices together and keep them from getting tangled. The two drawers on this computer desk are great for keeping your pens, papers, and notebooks out of sight, but within easy reach. You’ll be able to concentrate fully on your work!
A stylish multi-use workstation
This computer desk can also be used as a homework space for the kids or a craft table for more creative projects. We also like the contrast between the finish and the metal handles and leg, which gives the piece a more original Contemporary appearance. It’ll look superb in your home!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Metal. Accessories not included.
• A TRULY VERSATILE DESK: This desk will meet your day to day needs, whatever they may be: doing your own work, the kids’ homework, or crafting.
• TWO LARGE DRAWERS: Use the drawers to store pens, files, notebooks, and small books. They’re mounted on metal slides, so they’re sturdy and silent!
• LARGE WORK SURFACE: You’ll have ample space for working every day. Your computer and monitor won’t be jammed into a tight space!
• CLAMP FOR CORDS INCLUDED: This desk comes with a clamp on the back, so no more tangled electronic cords!
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
52.75" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 29.5" (H), 68 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
60.25" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 5" (H) 74 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0