An ingenious multi-function design
Here’s a true multi-use piece that’s sure to please those who sometimes work from home. It looks like a typical dresser at first glance, but it converts into a working desk once you deploy the sliding leaf in the center. You can use it as a work surface and put your laptop, some pencils, and a notebook on it. Since the space above is open, you don’t have to remove whatever you put there. We even added a rim on the back, and the sliding leaf locks in place: there’s no risk of it constantly shifting while you work or of your things falling when you slide it back in. This desk is a real “chameleon” piece of furniture, which makes it ideal for the living room, bedroom, or basement.
A secretary desk, full of storage spaces
Organize books, notebooks, binders, and whatever else you might need in the top drawer or the cabinet (behind the door), which has two storage spaces divided by an adjustable shelf. The file drawer at the bottom (size 8½”x11” or 8½”x14”) will help you organize your papers so you can easily find your important documents and contracts. Another plus: it can be locked with a key, for better security.
A trendy Scandinavian style
We love the natural and clean aspect of the Scandinavian style. This small desk, with its minimalist lines, delicate handles, and solid angled legs, will enhance your decor while giving it a more original look!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard and MDF. Accessories not included.
• VERSATILE DESK: This multi-use piece of furniture, which doesn’t look like a desk at first, is the best solution for those who sometimes work in their living room, bedroom, or basement.
• A PRACTICAL SLIDING LEAF: The pull-out piece at the center of this secretary desk will be a great work surface. It locks in place automatically once you’ve drawn it out. Since the space above is open, you can keep your laptop and essentials on the leaf even when you slide it back in. We even added a rim in the back, to keep your things from falling out. The shelf can hold up to 25lbs.
• STORAGE FOR YOUR WORK MATERIALS: Books, binders, notebooks, paper, and pencils can all be stored in the top drawer or in the cabinet, which has two spaces divided by an adjustable shelf.
• FILE DRAWER: Keep your confidential documents in the file drawer at the bottom, which you can lock. It can hold 8½”x11” or 8½”x14” documents.
• HOLE FOR CORDS: We made a hole in the back, behind the sliding leaf, for passing cords through. So it’s easy to plug your laptop and electronics into the wall.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
33" (W) x 18.25" (D) x 34.25" (H), 104 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
44.25" (L) x 19.5" (W) x 8.25" (H) 111 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0