Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A shelving unit, built tall
This fabulous vertical bookcase gives you open storage for displaying your books, photo albums, and decorative items, so you can personalize your decor. This piece, with its finish and simple lines, will blend in with any style. You can put it in the living room, basement, or a bedroom. It’s a super-versatile unit!
Use the five open compartments in this bookcase to display your souvenirs and whatever inspires you. Put photos that make you smile at eye level, and cookbooks or encyclopedias on the lower shelves. You can set the height of each space using the three adjustable shelves, each one of which can hold up to 25 lbs. Go for it – fill this shelving unit with anything that suits your taste!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• A VERSATILE BOOKCASE: This shelving unit, with its versatile design, will be fabulous in your living room, basement, or a bedroom. The straight lines will set off your selection of books and decorative items.
• IDEAL FOR A SMALL ROOM: This bookcase, with its narrow configuration, can fit in a tight space. It gives you extra storage without taking up a lot of floor space.
• ADJUSTABLE SHELVES: The five open compartments are separated by three adjustable shelves – you can set each one at the height you want, and they can hold up to 25 lbs. apiece.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
19" (W) x 11.5" (D) x 68.75" (H), 47 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
75.5" (L) x 12.5" (W) x 3.25" (H) 50 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0