Free delivery | 5-10 days delay
Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
DescriptionIdeal for your binders, books or decorative items, this versatile 5-shelf bookcase can meet all your storage needs, even in tight spaces. Both functional and attractive with its sleek contemporary styling, this bookcase is sure to enhance the look of any room in your home.
5-year limited warranty
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture. Accessories not included.
• Narrow configuration means it can be placed in tight spaces
• Features 5 open, practical and accessible storage spaces, separated by 1 fixed shelf that can support up to 25 lb and 3 adjustable shelves that can support up to 15 lb
• Designed to maximize storage in all the rooms of your home
• Features 5 open, practical and accessible storage spaces, separated by 1 fixed shelf and 3 adjustable shelves
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Accessories not included
19" (W) x 11.5" (D) x 68.75" (H) 47 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
75.5" (L) x 12.5" (W) x 3.25" (H) 50 Pounds
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0