Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A versatile shelving unit
Make this bookcase – which will work in any decor – a part of the look you’ve created in your living room, basement, or a bedroom. The simple design, with its straight lines, will work nicely with your furniture and decor. The things you display on this piece will make it a unique piece in your home!
This shelving unit gives you five accessible storage spaces. Use it to hold your various collections: DVDs, cookbooks, photo albums, and souvenirs from your travels. Put the items you would like to keep in view at eye level. You can even set the height of each space, since the three shelves are adjustable. The fixed shelf can hold up to 25 lbs., while the adjustable ones can hold up to 15 lbs.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• A VERTICAL BOOKCASE: What makes this shelving unit so simple and practical? The versatile look that’ll work in any room in your home. The straight lines will blend easily with your furniture and decor.
• EASY-TO-ACCESS STORAGE: Display your books, photo albums, and decorative items in the five spaces you get in this bookcase. Whatever you’re looking for will be within easy reach!
• ADJUSTABLE SHELVES: Set each of the three adjustable shelves at the height you choose. They can hold up to 15 lbs., while the fixed shelf can hold up to 25 lbs.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
27.75" (W) x 11.5" (D) x 68.75" (H), 61 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
75.5" (L) x 12.5" (W) x 4.5" (H) 64 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0