Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
An attractive bookcase
The simple design of this shelving unit will set off your selection of books and decorative items nicely. It’ll go wonderfully with the furniture in your living room, basement, or a bedroom. The straight lines make this piece a classic that’ll never go out of style. You’ll love adding a personal touch to your home with all the things you choose to display on this unit!
This bookcase gives you four ample storage spaces. The upper shelves can hold items you would like to have at eye level, like photos and souvenirs from your travels. Put large books – like a collection of comic strips or encyclopedias – on the lower shelves. You can set the height of each space using the three adjustable shelves, each one of which can hold up to 25 lbs.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• A VERSATILE SHELVING UNIT: The straight lines in the design of this bookcase make it simple and versatile. It’ll blend easily with the decor in your living room, basement, or a bedroom.
• EASY-TO-ACCESS STORAGE: Display your collections of cookbooks or comic strip books, along with family photos, in the four spaces of this shelving unit. It’ll become a source of inspiration for you!
• ADJUSTABLE SHELVES: The four compartments are separated by three adjustable shelves, each of which can hold up to 15 lbs.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
28" (W) x 11.5" (D) x 56" (H), 50 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
62.75" (L) x 12.5" (W) x 4.5" (H) 53 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0