Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A versatile bookcase
The charm of this shelving unit lies in its simplicity. Whatever you display on it will make it look delightful in any room in your home. You can use the three shelves to show a collection of books, photos, and souvenirs from your travels. The straight lines will blend easily with your decor, and you can even put a work of art right above it.
This piece gives you extra storage in an open space. Use it to hold cookbooks, for example, and it’ll be easy to choose whichever one inspires you. So you’ll have your favorite items within easy reach. Adjust the height of each space however you like, using the two adjustable shelves. Each one can hold up to 15 lbs.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• AN ATTRACTIVE LITTLE SHELVING UNIT: The simple design of this bookcase will set off your selection of books and souvenirs. The straight lines mean it’ll blend easily with your decor.
• OPEN STORAGE: This shelving unit gives you three spaces for displaying your cookbook collection or family albums. You’ll be able to find what you’re looking for easily!
• ADJUSTABLE SHELVES: The three compartments are separated by two adjustable shelves, each of which can hold up to 15 lbs.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
28" (W) x 11.5" (D) x 43.25" (H), 39 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
50" (L) x 12.25" (W) x 5.25" (H) 42 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0