The ideal armoire
Here’s an armoire that’s oh-so-useful – it’ll meet all of your storage needs! This piece features 4 wide doors and two adjustable shelves to help you organize your things. Put it in your dining room, and use it to keep all your supplies – tablecloths, napkins, utensils, etc. – close at hand. The 4 doors of this piece have magnetic closures, for quiet, gentle day-to-day use. There’s nothing better!
A stylish piece of furniture
No doubt about it: this armoire won’t go unnoticed in your dining room! We love its farmhouse style with a striking kick plate, paneling effect and decorative moldings. The metal handles and hinges also help give it a unique look that’ll immediately catch your guests’ eyes.
A versatile armoire
This piece of furniture has multiple uses! It’ll also go very nicely in a bedroom, the basement, or even an office! This armoire will adapt to your needs.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included
• A TRENDY STYLE: With It's paneling effect, metal handles and hinges, and decorative kick plate, this Farmhouse armoire will add an elegant, refined look to your decor.
• PLENTY OF STORAGE: It features two adjustable shelves, so you’ll have plenty of space to store and organize all your kitchen tools and accessories.
• VERSATILE: No matter what room you choose to put it in, this armoire will meet your storage needs.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
33" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 62.5" (H), 120 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
39" (L) x 21" (W) x 9" (H) 126 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0