FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
An attractive Transitional style rug
Who says decorative pieces are only meant for the walls? Beautify the space beneath your feet and give your home a relaxed, cozy look with this Transitional style indoor rug. Its superimposed geometric lines will stand out in various types of decor: feel free to combine it with modern, Industrial, or even Contemporary accessories, for a more avant-garde esthetic. All you need to do is roll out this attractive rug in your living room or bedroom, for a more than complete decor!
Easy to clean
No way this polypropylene rug can complicate your life, since it’s very easy to take care of. Just shake it to remove any dust – and a damp cloth is recommended for cleaning stains. It’s also preferable to use a rotating brush or a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar to remove larger particles. The best thing of all, though: it’s ultra-soft… which will make your feet very happy!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. No assembly required. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support, at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Belgium for South Shore with Fabric. Accessories not included.
• MADE OF POLYPROPYLENE: this decorative rug is 100% polypropylene, for a high quality piece with an oh-so-soft texture.
• TRANSITIONAL STYLE: the parallel superimposed lines in this rug will add a more relaxed ambiance, along with an original Transitional style, to your living room or bedroom.
• EASY TO CLEAN: shake the rug to get rid of dust and use a damp cloth to clean stains away. You can also use a rotating brush or a vacuum cleaner without a beater bar.
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH, SHAKE TO REMOVE DUST, AND USE A ROTATING BRUSH OR A VACUUM WITHOUT BEATER BAR
63" (W) x 91" (D) x 1" (H), 7.75 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
63" (L) x 5" (W) x 5" (H) 10.75 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0