Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
DescriptionWhatever you’re into – be it crafts, sewing, or jewelry making – every artist needs a dedicated work space. This high table from the Crea collection means you can set up your own creative space, so you won’t have to take over the kitchen table and put everything away when you’re done. And the height means you can work standing up or sitting on a stool!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Vinyl. Accessories not included.
• Includes 4 gray storage baskets (2 medium size and 2 large ones) with turquoise accents, ideal for keeping your things organized – and they work perfectly with the table’s own storage spaces! 50% polyester, 50% polypropylene
• Large work surface is covered with a material more resistant to water and scratches, making it easier to wash – perfect for whatever you’re doing. Handy storage drawer under the work surface
• Storage space on either side, designed as 2 interchangeable modules
• First module (front): One open storage space and 2 storage spaces behind door separated by a removable shelf. First module (side): 2 narrow storage spaces that can be accessed from inside, separated by a fixed shelf – ideal for binders and magazines, and a small bin for keeping rolls of wrapping paper
• Second module (side): 2 sections with a rod for holding rolls of ribbon; 10 separate open storage spaces created by 8 adjustable shelves that can be slanted
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• All surfaces are laminated, so you can also place this worktable in the centre of a room
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you
• Metal drawer slides
• Accessories not included
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
53.25" (W) x 26.75" (D) x 35.25" (H) 150 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
60.75" (L) x 27.75" (W) x 4" (H), 100 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
41.5" (L) x 14.75" (W) x 6.75" (H), 61 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0