Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A platform bed for all bedrooms
This platform bed made of wood has a very minimalist and refined look, which allows it to shine as much in a child, teenager or master bedroom. Furthermore, its simplicity makes you free to decorate your room the way you wish to. Be creative and let loose! Whether it is in a sober, eclectic or minimalist décor, this platform bed will truly find its place.
A solid bed
We like it when beds last for a long time (just like any piece of furniture). This bed structure made of wood guaranties sturdiness and durability: the mattress is supported by many wooden slats and one additional leg was added at the center for even more stability.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in Malaysia for South Shore with Wood
Mattress and accessories not included.
• A BED FOR ALL: this bed can fit as much in the kid’s room, the teen’s room or in a master bedroom.
• MINIMALIST: we love the minimalist and symmetric style of this bed, which allows it to instantly fit with the décor of your choice.
• DURABLE: the wooden slats that support this mattress and the additional leg added on the middle of the structure make this bed a wise and solid choice.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
78.5" (W) x 82.5" (D) x 14" (H), 79 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
84" (L) x 15.25" (W) x 6.5" (H) 85 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0