A great place for your wine bottles
This bar cabinet is just the thing for your dining room or living room – you’ll have your wine or liquor bottles within easy reach when you have friends over for an evening. The open space can be used to hold your bottles securely. If you’re really into wine, there’s more storage space behind the doors. The top surface of this piece is ideal for making your favorite drinks!
An open space for your bottles, two doors to keep glasses and small plates out of sight, and three handy drawers for your mixology tools. There’s a place for everything, with all the storage you need.
What could be trendier than an Industrial style bar – a blend of metal and wood? The metal accents give the piece character, and it’s sure to get noticed when you add it to your decor!
This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Metal
Accessories not included.
• INDUSTRIAL STYLE: Metal and wood give this piece an almost “raw,” untreated appearance – a blend of finishes that makes a very Industrial look!
• WINE STORAGE: This cabinet is deep enough to hold your wine bottles. Change the height of the shelf, and you can also fit in some liquor bottles.
• SPACE FOR DISHES AND GLASSWARE: A storage compartment with doors and adjustable shelves that can hold up to 25 lbs. each. The perfect place for wine glasses, good china, and place mats.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
57" (W) x 17" (D) x 37" (H), 137 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
64" (L) x 20" (W) x 7" (H) 145 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0