Will be back soon!
Designed by Jean-François Toulouse
A playful bean bag
Your kids have energy to spare and you want to surprise them with a brand-new playroom? Don't forget to add this wonderful bean bag made in Canada to it! Because of its 100% polyester cover and recyclable polystyrene bead filling, your little ones will be able to enjoy a comfortable and durable seat. And contrary to what you might think, this high-quality bean bag will keep its shape despite being used over and over again.
Your child will be able to move around on their new Scandinavian-style bean bag as they please since it has a leather handle in the front and allows for different seating positions. Sitting down, your child will be able to enjoy various activities such as playing video games or reading a book, all while benefiting from adequate back support. It is also the perfect seat for children with an autism spectrum disorder or any other sensory disorder. Its wraparound effect and versatility make this bean bag a must-have for any playroom.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. No assembly required. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support, at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Fabric
Accessories not included.
• DURABLE MATERIALS: The 100% polyester cover offers extra strength and is water-resistant. In addition to being recyclable, the polystyrene balls used for the filling ensure the comfort of the user and will keep their shape in the long term.
• MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS: Sitting or lying down, your child will be able to have hours of fun in this bean bag. Not only does it offer excellent back support, but it is also very soft!
• PROUDLY DESIGNED IN CANADA: The Scandinavian style is reflected in the clean and minimalist design of this bean bag, available in a variety of trendy colors. Designed and manufactured in Canada, this cozy seat will surely steal the show in your children's playroom.
• A SAFE BEAN BAG: Don't be surprised! The zipper of your bean bag will arrive broken . This protective measure ensures the safety of your children by preventing them from opening the cover and accessing the polystyrene balls.
• MAINTENANCE TIPS: NEVER LET LIQUIDS OR DAMP CLOTHS SIT ON THIS BEAN BAG. NEVER USE CHEMICAL CLEANING PRODUCTS. THEY CAN DAMAGE THE FINISH. FOR CLEANING, USE ONLY A SLIGHTLY DAMP CLOTH AND WIPE DRY.
29" (W) x 40" (D) x 32" (H), 8 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
28" (L) x 20" (W) x 20" (H) 10 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0