A vintage, Scandinavian look
This night table combines the best of today’s design with that of yesteryear. Its beautiful Mid-Century style hairpin legs go perfectly with the Scandinavian look of the rest of the piece. This blend of retro and minimalism gives the piece a lot of personality, for a living room with punch.
The wide drawer with metal slides on this night table will hold all those things you really don’t know where to put: magazines, books, personnal effets… There won’t be any reason to leave them all over the room!
A very versatile piece of furniture
Want to use this table in your living room? No problem: it can also be a great side table. You can put a lamp and a book on its surface, for your late night reading, and store other items you want to keep close to you in the drawer.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Brazil for South Shore with Laminated Particleboard and Metal. Accessories not included.
• TRENDY STYLE: This night table combines the Scandinavian and Mid-Century trends, for a clean, vintage look.
• 1 DRAWER: The large drawer mounted on metal slides can hold all those small objects that need a storage space in your home.
• VERSATILE: Wherever you like it best – in the living room, the basement, or your bedroom – this piece will adapt and meet all your needs.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
20" (W) x 15.75" (D) x 20.25" (H), 20 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
25" (L) x 19.25" (W) x 7.25" (H) 24 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0