Will be back soon!
Designed by Geneviève Bérubé
A kitchen island that’s perfect for small spaces
If you’re short on space when cooking meals in your kitchen, this island will become your best friend! Whether you live in a house, a small apartment, or a condo, the smaller size means it can easily fit in the center or against your kitchen wall.. and you can use the large surface to prepare your favorite recipes. Add two stools at the open space, and you can sit comfortably to eat breakfast or have drinks with friends. No doubt about it: this counter will become the focal point of your room!
A quality work space with plenty of storage
A functional kitchen is what everyone dreams of. This island has 4 drawers on metal slides that are great for storing and organizing your utensils, spices, tablecloths, and small cooking tools. Behind the two doors is an adjustable shelf that can be set at any one of 4 different heights, so you can adapt your storage to your needs. You can store food, pans, or even small appliances, and you’ll have a neat, organized kitchen that’ll make your life easier!
A quality Contemporary design
Brighten up your kitchen decor with this trendy, sophisticated Contemporary counter. Its slim metal handles and sturdy surface will add a clean, distinguished touch to your room. Another plus: this piece is made of melamine, so it's water and scratch resistant.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Melamine
Accessories not included.
• MELAMINE ISLAND: Cook in peace knowing that your work space won’t be damaged! This kitchen island is made of melamine, which makes it water and scratch resistant.
• IDEAL SIZE: If you live in an apartment or a condo, this piece of furniture is for you! This counter can be placed in the center or against a wall in your kitchen. Add two stools at the front, and you’ll have a truly welcoming space.
• FOUR WIDE DRAWERS: Store spices, tablecloths, and utensils in the four large drawers of this counter. These are provided with metal slides, for a soft and fun use.
• ADJUSTABLE SHELF: The two doors conceal a shelf that can be adjusted to 4 different heights, based on your preference. Use it as extra storage space for food, pans, and other cooking tools. It can hold up to 25 lbs.
• CONTEMPORARY LOOK: Add a clean, trendy look to your decor with this Contemporary kitchen island, which features a two tone look and slim metal handles that make it stand out.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
47.25" (W) x 28.75" (D) x 36.5" (H), 174 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
42.25" (L) x 16.5" (W) x 6" (H), 64 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
56" (L) x 30.75" (W) x 5" (H), 127 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0