Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
DescriptionThe handy configuration of this storage console, from the Morgan collection, gives you a number of versatile spaces for putting things away and lots of functionality. The metal knobs, mouldings and nicely worked edges make this a transitional-style piece that goes well with any décor. You can place it in the dining room, the living room or the entryway, depending on your needs. Available in several colors.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• Metal knobs in a Black finish
• Designed to maximize storage in the dining room, living room and entryway
• Profiled doors and top drawers
• 2 drawers for storing tablecloths, placemats and utensils
• 2 closed storage spaces behind each door, separated by 1 adjustable shelf that can support up to 15 lb
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• 4 open storage spaces in the center can be divided up using 3 adjustable shelves that can support up to 15 lb
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in a heavy box, make sure to have a friend with you
• 4 open storage spaces in the center can be divided up using 3 adjustable shelves – perfect for wine bottles or recipe books, depending on set-up
• Can be combined with the items in the same finish from the Morgan collection
• Accessories not included
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
38.25" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 36.25" (H) 114 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
46" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 8.5" (H) 120 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0