Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
An ideal corner piece
This cabinet, with its simple but stylish look, is that much better because of what’s behind the doors. This piece has an angled shape, so you can put it in a corner of the room to maximize the space in your home. It features straight lines, a molding on the top rim, and a center grouping of small round handles, so it’ll blend easily with your decor. Now that’s a well thought out piece!
Wherever you put it – in the kitchen, living room, a bedroom, or the basement – your cabinet will give you so much storage, it’ll feel like you have more space. Behind the doors are four horizontal compartments… and that’s not all: you can use the two adjustable shelves to set the height of those rows. Each shelf can hold up to 25 lbs. You’ll see just what an amazing piece this is!
This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• ON AN ANGLE: The ingenious design of this stylish four-door cabinet means you can put it in the corner of a room – what an original way to complete your decor! The clean lines blend easily into any decor.
• IDEAL FOR A TIGHT SPACE: You can put this vertical piece in the corner of a room without the “dead space” you would have in back with a classic cabinet. It’s exactly what you need to create some extra storage without “overloading” your home.
• HANDY STORAGE: The four compartments hidden behind the doors are amazingly roomy! They’re separated by three shelves – two of them adjustable – that can hold up to 25 lbs. each.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
28.75" (W) x 20.5" (D) x 62.25" (H), 90 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
39.5" (L) x 22.25" (W) x 8" (H) 96 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0