Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A Contemporary-style cabinet
This stylish piece with two cabinet doors will work in any room in your home. It’ll blend easily with your furniture, whether you put it in your home office, bedroom, or basement. The top edge, straight lines, and slim curved metal handles have it all. What you’ll get is a timeless decor!
Storage for confidential items
Fill this cabinet with valuables you want to keep safe, and lock it with the key. Behind the doors are four shelves – three of them adjustable. Put in some baskets and file folders, to organize valuables and important documents. If you choose to have this piece in your dining room or near your kitchen, it’ll be a great place for your good silverware and liquor bottles.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• A VERSATILE CABINET: This cabinet has a Contemporary look, so you can blend it with any decor type, in any room in your home! The straight lines, clearly defined top edge, and slim metal handles will never go out of style.
• LOTS OF STORAGE: This two-door cabinet gives you four spaces you can set to the sizes you want, using the three adjustable shelves.
• LOCKS WITH A KEY: This piece has lots of room for confidential documents and valuables like your best silverware and good liquor bottles. You can lock it with a key.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
33" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 57.75" (H), 124 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
64.75" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 6.5" (H) 130 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0