Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
A practical and well-thought-out cabinet
Here’s a more-than-useful storage piece for your dining room. The small size means it can fit nicely in your space, no matter how tight it is. You can use the small drawer to store kitchen accessories, like a bottle opener, utensils, or placemats. Behind the door is an open space divided by a removable shelf. You’ll find it’s great for storing and organizing your tablecloths and glasses just the way you like. So you can finally free up some space in your kitchen cabinets!
A discreet Scandinavian style
You’ll love this storage cabinet with its clean, delicate look! This piece is made of solid wood, which will add a softer, more natural touch to your dining room. The handles, which are actually small holes, and the slightly retro angled legs are also a big part of the Scandinavian look of this cabinet. What it comes down to is, we’ve fallen big-time for this Scandinavian piece with its straight lines!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Malaysia for South Shore with Wood. Accessories not included.
• ADDITIONAL STORAGE: A functional dining room should have plenty of storage space. Get this cabinet and you’ll have a home for all your things. The drawer will hold your small kitchen tools, such as utensils and bottle openers, while the cabinet below, with a removable shelf, can be used to store tablecloths, placemats, and cups.
• NORDIC STYLE: Choose this Scandinavian piece with the angled legs and minimalist handles (small holes) that set it apart. Since it’s made of solid wood, it’ll add a natural look to your space.
• A VERSATILE PIECE OF FURNITURE: You may have first thought of this piece for your kitchen or dining room, but it can also be useful in a bedroom, the basement, or the entryway. It all depends on your needs!
• SMALL SIZE: Is your room set up with a lot of furniture, or do you have a rather small dining room? Opt for this narrow cabinet, which will take up hardly any space.
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
12.5" (W) x 15.75" (D) x 34.5" (H) 34 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
29.75" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 8.25" (H) 41 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0