Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Geneviève Bérubé
Large drawer under the bed
You now have a place to keep your pajamas, warm blanket, or accessories – a large storage drawer under the bed. This part of the bed, so rarely used, is a great way to maximize the space available. Ideal for bedrooms that are short on storage.
A sleek design
This bed, which features very straight lines, fits totally with the modern trend. No fuss or frills here – even the drawer has no handles; we simply chose to cut out the drawer front, which you can just pull.
Sturdy metal slides
The drawer is mounted on metal slides, so it rolls back and forth smoothly and you don’t wake up your better half. The slides also make the drawer sturdier, so load it up: it can take as much as 25 lbs. – no problem!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Mattress, headboard and accessories not included.
• A HANDY DRAWER HIDDEN UNDER THE BED: A built in drawer under the bed is well out of sight. You can use it for extra storage space in the bedroom.
• AN ECONOMICAL CHOICE: This bed frame has a sleek, simple design that’ll last through the years. It’s very affordable and you don’t need a box spring. Put your mattress right on the frame.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
60.25" (W) x 80" (D) x 8.5" (H) 140 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
87.75" (L) x 21.5" (W) x 4.75" (H), 148 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0