Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Designed by Alain Juneau
A hutch with lots of storage
This dining room piece features adjustable shelves – so you can change the height, depending on what you place there – and three drawers just like storage bins. The shelves can be used for glasses and cups, as well as any kitchen items that don’t have a place yet. The spaces on the right are great for tablecloths and mixology accessories.
An Industrial style door on a rail
One thing that’ll make this piece stand out: the imposing look of the sliding door that calls to mind barn doors made of wood planks. This door, supported by a solid metal rail, is very secure and slides back and forth smoothly. We’ve added door dampers at each end to prevent accidents, so you can close it gently.
A modern piece in the country home style
The Harma collection features wide edges and metal details, for an imposing look and a solid, sturdy appearance. This hutch, combining the essence of Country with urban industrial accents, will go well with other furniture and works great with different decor styles.
Designed for life today
Each shelf has holes in back that you can pass cords through. So you don’t need to pull them out, which means you can leave the top surface free. Think laptop, electronic tablet, radio – you can now plug them in, with no trailing cords! We’ve also put two handles on the door, since the piece was designed for left or right hand use, which is a lot more practical.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and Metal. Accessories not included.
• A DOOR WITH RAIL STOPS: A little extra you’ll love! The rail stop ensures the door slides smoothly and closes up completely.
• OPEN AND CLOSED STORAGE: On the right side are three large drawers that look like storage bins… and on the left side, adjustable shelves to showcase your best looking items. You can close off the open storage anytime you like, using the rail mounted door.
• A BARN DOOR STYLE: A superb door, calling to mind wood planks, on a sturdy metal rail. Use the two very practical handles to slide the door from either side.
• ELECTRONICS WITH HIDDEN CORDS: You’ll find little holes behind the shelves for passing your cords through. What a great place for plugging in your cell phone, tablet, or radio!
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
65" (W) x 18.25" (D) x 36.5" (H) 163 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
74" (L) x 19.25" (W) x 6" (H), 115 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
37.5" (L) x 15.5" (W) x 6.5" (H), 59 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0