FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
A chair that meets all the criteria
Finding the right chairs for your dining room can be a challenge. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. This chair meets all your needs: it’s comfortable, trendy, and goes well with all kinds of tables and decor styles. The round back and fixed cushion will keep you and your guests sitting comfortably during dinner.
A trendy style
We love the Scandinavian style of this chair! The gorgeous Eiffel angled wooden legs and the original shape of its seat will showcase your dining room furniture perfectly, whatever the style.
A versatile chair
Although it was made primarily for the kitchen, the versatile style of this polypropylene chair makes it more than practical for any room in your home. Why not put it in the office, or even in a reading nook? Go ahead – be a little daring!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in China for South Shore with Plastic and Wood. Accessories not included.
• PERFECT FOR THE DINING ROOM: Whatever you choose to pair it with – a bistro table or your dining table – this chair will give you great support at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• ABSOLUTE COMFORT: Not an aspect we should overlook! The back of this chair and its fixed cushion mean you’ll be sitting comfortably for hours.
• SCANDINAVIAN STYLE: The great looking wooden legs and round chair back will add some punch to your kitchen, for a trendy minimalist effect.
• CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH
22" (W) x 20.25" (D) x 31.5" (H), 16.25 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
28" (L) x 22.5" (W) x 14.5" (H) 21 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0