FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Crib with Adjustable Height
This baby’s crib can be adjusted to four different levels. It “grows” with your kid and can even be converted into a transition bed, so you can use it for a couple more years.
Baby is Totally Safe
This ASTM certified crib, made to all current standards, gives you peace of mind. Its quality contruction and robust materials – including solid wood – will only put you more at ease. We recommend the use of a mattress less than 6 inches thick, so baby is safe.
A Modern Crib
This elegant piece will be the star of the nursery! Its clean, straight lines make it ideal for a girl or boy. Stand it against the wall for a headboard effect and a more imposing look.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in China for South Shore with Wood. Mattress and accessories not included.
• A SOLID WOOD CRIB: This crib, made of solid pine, is oh-so-robust for added stability, even if baby walks around in the bed.
• A CHOICE OF FOUR HEIGHTS: This crib with four height adjustments can be converted into a transition bed.
• ASTM CERTIFIED: You can sleep soundly, knowing you’ve bought a quality product that meets all current standards. For baby’s safety, use a mattress less than 6 inches thick.
• CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
30.25" (W) x 56.75" (D) x 42.5" (H), 54 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
61.5" (L) x 39.5" (W) x 4" (H) 59 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0