For a nicely organized office space
Use this printer stand with storage, from our Axess collection, to organize your work space. It’s mounted on wheels, so moving it and reorganizing your space are made easier. Two of the wheels have brakes, to keep the piece stable while you use it. A storage drawer on metal slides is great for keeping paper, books, and binders. There’s also a built-in compartment with two storage spaces separated by a shelf, so you can organize your work environment. The open storage space can hold items you need to access easily. Finally, we’ve put in a clamp for organizing cords so they don’t get tangled.
A versatile look
The straight lines on this product give it a Contemporary look, so you can be sure it’ll go with the furniture you already have. The drawer and cabinet doors feature rounded plastic handles. The Axess printer stand with storage is ideal for creating a neat and tidy workspace, where everything is put away!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• ONE DRAWER: The drawer on metal slides – for smooth, silent use – is great for keeping your papers out of sight.
• STORAGE CABINET: The compartment with two doors also has a shelf that divides the storage space.
• OPEN SPACE: This piece features an open space for the items you need easy access to!
• WHEELS: Because it’s on wheels, this printer stand is easy to move. Another plus: two of the wheels have brakes, so it can be locked in place.
• CABLE CLAMP: Avoid tangled cords by keeping them organized using the clamp added to the back of the cabinet.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
26.75" (W) x 18.75" (D) x 29.25" (H), 58 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
36.75" (L) x 19.75" (W) x 5.75" (H) 62 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0