A discreet Contemporary accent piece
This classic, functional piece is sure to be exactly what you need in your kitchen to unclutter your counters, without having to rethink your entire design. The straight lines, Contemporary style, and discreet size make it an easy match for your current decor. The quality plastic handles are elegant and versatile. Try it out – this piece will surprise you and maybe win you over.
A cart with a practical, versatile configuration
The top surface, open space, drawer, and cabinet work together to make this a versatile, nicely balanced piece. The cabinet has an adjustable shelf, so you can organize your storage the way you want it. Another plus: the cart is mounted on wheels, so you move it wherever you like and, once you have it where you want it, lock it in place using the two brakes. With all these handy functions, you’re sure to want another one for your office after trying it out!
Essential microwave storage
Of course, you love all your small household appliances – they save you time and help you try all sorts of recipes. The microwave, coffee machine, blender, sparkling water maker, toaster, deep fryer, panini machine, etc. are all so handy, but they take up space on your counter! If you want to free up some badly needed work space in your kitchen, get this little piece, designed for your microwave. The cable grip in back is ideal for keeping all your cords together so they don’t get tangled up. Now you can cook in peace!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• A CONTEMPORARY PIECE: This discreet and well thought out accent piece will become your new best friend. You can unclutter your home – and free up some valuable space – without having to rethink your entire design! The three elegant handles made of quality plastic are durable and easy to make a part of your look.
• ADJUSTABLE STORAGE: Aside from the drawer and open storage space, you get two compartments, separated by an adjustable shelf, behind the cabinet doors… so you can organize this space the way you like.
• EASY TO MOVE AROUND: The four omnidirectional wheels make this cart easy to move around as needed. Two of the wheels have brakes, so the cart remains locked in place once you’ve put it where you want it.
• DRAWER ON METAL SLIDES: This drawer is a breeze to open and close. The sturdy metal slides move back and forth smoothly.
• NEATLY ORGANIZED ELECTRICAL CORDS: Say goodbye to trailing and tangled cords! The cable grip behind the upper shelf is ideal – you can treat yourself to all sorts of super kitchen accessories, and arrange them discreetly.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
26.75" (W) x 19" (D) x 29.25" (H), 58 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
36.75" (L) x 19.75" (W) x 5.75" (H), 62 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0