Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
A comfortable Scandinavian chair
It’ll be love at first sight for this reworked Eiffel chair with its Scandinavian style and clean lines. We like the combination of angled wooden legs and rounded seat, which gives it a lot more punch. You’ll also have great back support, so you’ll be sitting in comfort.
Easy maintenance and multi-use
There’s no denying how great this chair looks – and it’s also very easy to care for. If it gets any stains, just clean it with a damp cloth. You can also use it in so many ways: in your office or kitchen, or as extra seating when you have people over.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in China for South Shore with Plastic and Wood. Other accessories not included.
• NORDIC STYLE: This plastic chair, with its rounded back and angled wooden legs, will give your decor an attractive, clean Scandinavian style!
• COMFORTABLE BACK: Sit for as long as you want without getting uncomfortable – this chair has a high back that’ll give you great support.
• EASY CARE: This chair is super-easy to clean with a damp cloth. Say goodbye to stains!
• A VERSATILE PIECE: Use this chair in your office or kitchen, depending on your needs. You can also bring it out if you’re short of space when you’re having friends or family over.
• CLEAN WITH A DAMP CLOTH
19.5" (W) x 16.25" (D) x 32.5" (H) 15.25 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
19" (L) x 19.75" (W) x 20" (H) 18.25 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0