Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A versatile piece, built tall
Use this traditional-style closet with adjustable storage to reorganize your wardrobe. How great it’ll be to keep your clothes nice and have them all within easy reach when you’re deciding on your look for the day! This piece, with its classic look, will blend right into your bedroom decor. The frames on the doors and attractive metal handles are refined and discreet. You’ll like it so much, you’ll want more than one!
The ingenious compartments in this piece will help ensure you can find what you need easily and your clothes are in good shape. The metal rod means no more creased dresses and shirts. Behind the doors are three storage spaces created by two adjustable shelves, along with a pair of hooks for hanging scarves or neckties. The two roomy drawers can hold socks and underwear. Make sure you have a mirror nearby and you’ll always be well dressed!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• A STYLISH TRADITIONAL PIECE: The framed doors and elegant metal handles give this tall piece a classic look that’ll never go out of style. This wardrobe will blend easily into your bedroom decor.
• CUSTOMIZED STORAGE: There’s a variety of compartments to help keep your clothes properly sorted and in good shape. Aside from the two drawers, you’ll find two hooks, a metal rod, and three adjustable-height shelves behind the doors.
• METAL SLIDES: The roomy drawers will open and close smoothly – they’re installed on metal slides.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
33" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 71" (H), 137 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
53.25" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 6" (H), 101 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
52.5" (L) x 20.75" (W) x 4.5" (H), 45 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0