Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
Straight, simple lines for a versatile piece that makes a great night stand or little accent table. Every surface of this table is finished, so you can move it to the center of the room.
Open and closed storage
This small table has a handy little drawer at the top, for things you like to have within reach. The large open space at the bottom is great for books or stuffed toys… or why not add a small decorative basket?
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard and MDF. Accessories not included.
• WORKS WITH A NUMBER OF STYLES: This little night stand, with its totally stripped down look, can go nicely with different styles and decors. You can easily picture it as part of a Cottage, Traditional, or “By the sea” look.
• A SINGLE HANDY DRAWER: This bedroom piece features a small drawer with metal slides for storing the things you like to have nearby. It may be small, but this drawer can hold up to 25 lbs.
• A VERSATILE TABLE: This piece looks good on all sides – no need to put it against a wall. It’s a great night stand, of course, but you can also use it as an accent table, next to a sofa.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
17.75" (W) x 17.75" (D) x 22.5" (H) 26 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
28.25" (L) x 18.75" (W) x 4.5" (H) 29 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0