A stool that can also be used as a kid’s table
We love this multi-functional piece for the playroom! Older kids can move it next to a table and sit on it when they’re doing crafts or playing board games. The little ones can kneel or sit on a cushion next to it, and use the surface to draw on a sheet of paper, read a book, do a puzzle, or play with a plush toy. This piece is also not very heavy, so it’s easy to move around to wherever it’s needed. It has a simple design, but it can serve many purposes!
A high-quality Scandinavian side table
The playroom is the perfect space to go crazy and create a decor full of colors and patterns. To avoid creating a chaotic look, though, we suggest you add this stool to the room. The cubic style and clean lines will balance it all out, for a more relaxing touch. Another thing to keep in mind: this end table was created to be the most resistant piece. It’s made of polyethylene resin, so it’s well protected against water, rust, and UV rays.
This item it shipped in 1 box. No assembly required. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support, at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Polyethylene resin
Accessories not included.
• A 2-IN-1 PIECE: This item for a small kid is truly versatile! It can be used as a table for drawing or as a bench. It’s an amazing addition to the playroom!
• SCANDINAVIAN STYLE: Enjoy this cube-shaped seat with a simple design and clean lines, which make it a perfect fit for all types of decor. It’ll give the room a cool, relaxed atmosphere.
• A STURDY STOOL: This piece is made of polyethylene resin, so it’s resistant to water, rust and UV rays. Plus, it's easy to clean, simply wash it with some water! You’ll keep it for years to come!
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH
16" (W) x 16" (D) x 16" (H), 9 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
16.5" (L) x 16.5" (W) x 20.5" (H), 12 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0