Will be back soon!
Designed by Alain Juneau
A toddler rail for baby’s crib
This toddler rail will be of real benefit in your nursery! When baby is old enough, you can switch out the bars at the front of your Reevo crib with this rail. It’ll transform your crib into a small transition bed, and you’ll have a piece that’ll last longer and grow with your child.
A safe addition to the crib
Make the crib even safer with this toddler rail, which will prevent your kid from falling off the transition bed while sleeping. Both you and baby will sleep comfortably, safe and sound.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in China for South Shore with Wood. Bed, headboard and other accessories not included.
• GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: combine this toddler rail with the crib from our Reevo collection. When it’s time, you can easily replace the bars at the front with this toddler rail, in just a few minutes, to turn it into a transition bed.
• INCREASED SECURITY: aside from easing baby’s transition to a kid’s bed, this toddler rail will provide even better safety. Indeed, it’ll prevent baby from falling off the transition bed during the night.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
0.75" (W) x 54.75" (D) x 20.75" (H), 4.5 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
53.25" (L) x 16.25" (W) x 1.25" (H), 7 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0