FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
A Contemporary Design
This contemporary style crib was designed to be placed against a wall, so the tallest side works as a headboard. The curves, moldings, and panel effect on this attractive crib will add an elegant touch to the nursery.
Crib Made from Sturdy Wood
This crib, made of solid wood, is a piece you can bank on! It’s ASTM certified and meets or exceeds all current North American standards.
Four Adjustable Heights
This crib “evolves” as your child grows. You can set the height to four different levels… and convert it later to a transition bed, so you can use it for a couple more years.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in China for South Shore with Wood and 100% solid wood. Mattress and accessories not included.
• GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The height is adjustable, so you can adapt this bed as your kid grows older. It features four adjustment levels and converts into a transition bed.
• STURDY STRUCTURE: This bed was built sturdy – it’s made of solid New Zealand pine! For safety reasons, we recommend the use of a mattress no more than 6 inches thick. Mattress sold separately.
• CONTEMPORARY STYLE: This contemporary-modern style crib features attractive details, such as moldings, that are sure to win you over. It’ll add style to any nursery.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
30.25" (W) x 56.75" (D) x 42.5" (H) 54 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
61.5" (L) x 40.75" (W) x 4.25" (H) 59 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0