A Modern Nursery Style
Place the original Little Smileys bed center stage in the nursery, and it’ll steal the show. Position it against the wall, so the tallest side works as a headboard. Attractive details like the moldings and the mix of narrow and wider bars give it lots of character.
A Versatile Bed that Grows with your Kid
The mattress sits on a metal frame that’s adjustable, so the crib “grows” with your little one. The bed can be adjusted to four different heights, and you can also convert it to a transition bed when baby is old enough.
Meets Current Safety Standards
Baby will be totally safe, sleeping in this sturdy crib made of solid wood. This crib, which meets current standards, is ASTM certified.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in China for South Shore with Laminated Particleboard. Mattress and accessories not included.
• A STURDY DESIGN: What could be better than a robust, solid wood bed to keep your baby safe in slumber?
• ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: This crib was designed so you can adjust it as your baby grows – the bed can be lowered easily, to keep your little one safe. Do not use a mattress over 6 inches thick in this crib.
• A CRIB THAT MEETS ALL STANDARDS: This ASTM certified bed gives you peace of mind – because it meets the highest safety standards.
• MODERN DESIGN: You’ll like the trendy look of this baby’s bed. The straight, clean lines give it an air of distinction… and it works just as well for either boys or girls.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
30.25" (W) x 56.75" (D) x 42.5" (H), 54 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
61.5" (L) x 39.5" (W) x 4" (H), 59 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0