FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
A contemporary, but vintage changing table
This changing table brings you the best of both worlds! It combines the simplicity of the contemporary style with the originality of an old-fashioned look. The beautiful handles and kick plate on this changing table/dresser give it a vintage touch we love, while adding some personality to your nursery
Storage designed for moms
Here’s a piece of furniture you can adapt to your own – and your newborn’s – needs! The three very large drawers will be perfect for organizing all those baby clothes, as well as accessories such as blankets and diapers. Moreover, the fixed rim on its surface makes this piece even safer: it keeps the changing mat and your baby in place. That’s the most important thing!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Changing pad and accessories not included
• 3 LARGE DRAWERS: Gather everything you need to take good care of your little love, so you have it all in one place! The three large drawers on metal slides will provide you with enough space for all those baby clothes and accessories
• CONTEMPORARY: We love the simplicity of this contemporary changing table, along with the vintage style of its beautiful metal handles and the kick plate
• SECURE: This changing table meets all safety standards in North America. And the fixed rim on its surface keeps the changing mat from moving, for even more safety
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
32.25" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 40.75" (H) 90 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
43.5" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 7.25" (H) 96 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0