A changing table that’s safe for baby and “evolves” as your child grows
A changing table is an essential in the nursery. Get this piece – which you can easily convert into a chest by removing the rim – and you’re set for a few more years. Once baby is older, you can remove the top to adapt this chest to the new stage in your little one’s life. This piece is also ASTM certified and meets all current safety standards in North America. You’ll have an oh-so-cozy little nest!
Storage for all those diapers and clothes
This changing table is an obvious choice, since it’ll give you the space you need for all of your newborn’s essentials. The two drawers on the left are very large, so they can hold clothes, pajamas, and bedding, while the drawer at the top is great for pacifiers and small toys. The deep drawer on the right is the perfect size for those big diaper packs. You can even put storage baskets in the open space, to better organize the things you want frequent access to. To top things off, we’ve added a small space near the rim for the wipes, creams, and lotions you’ll be using every day. There’s nothing more practical than this piece!
A discreet glam style
Make a change from the usual nursery look with neutral colors – go bold and add a small gleaming touch with this glam style changing table! We especially like the small knob-shaped handles and angled legs, which give it an adorable, oh-so-charming style.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard and MDF. Accessories not included.
• EVOLVES AS BABY GROWS: You won’t need to buy new furniture for a while – this changing table can also be used as a chest. The rim is removable, so the piece can be adapted as your newborn gets older.
• A SAFE PIECE OF FURNITURE: Safety is very important to us here at South Shore. This changing table was designed to meet all current safety standards, and it’s ASTM certified. Another plus: the rim helps keep the mat more stable when you’re changing a diaper.
• AMPLE STORAGE: Four large drawers are available for you to store all baby’s clothes and accessories. There’s also an open space in front and a small space on top, for keeping wipes, powders, and lotions close at hand.
• METAL SLIDES: All of the drawers in this piece are mounted on sturdy metal slides, for a smooth and gentle back-and-forth motion.
• AN ORIGINAL GLAM TOUCH: Use this glam changing table to create a chic nursery with a little gleam. The small knob-like handles and conical angled legs give it a more distinctive appearance that’ll make the room baby’s (and your) new favorite place.
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
45" (W) x 18.25" (D) x 39" (H), 109 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
54" (L) x 19.5" (W) x 8" (H) 121 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0