Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A changing table that’ll “evolve” as your newborn grows
In the blink of an eye, baby is now a toddler! Choose an “evolving” changing table that’ll be a part of your little one’s life all through those first years. The removable rim on this piece comes off in a flash, so you can convert it into a superb chest for storing clothes. You’ll save both time and money!
Storage for all of baby’s essentials
This practical piece makes diaper changes quick and efficient! The closed compartment has two sliding shelves, each of which can hold up to 15 lbs. You can use it to store diapers and other essentials. You also get 3 large drawers for organizing clothes, pajamas, and blankets. The final touch: we’ve added a space at the right side of the rim, so you have easy access to those creams, wipes, and powders baby needs so much.
A discreet Contemporary style
Versatility and simplicity are what set this changing table apart. The magical thing about this piece from our Cotton Candy collection: you can adapt your decor using the colors of your choice – whether you’re expecting a boy or girl. If you’re a mom with a modern or eclectic style, go ahead and have a ball!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Changing pad and accessories not included.
• AN “EVOLVING” PIECE: Pick a changing table that’ll last through the years! This piece will “evolve” with time – just remove the rim, and presto! You now have a chest.
• STORAGE ADAPTED TO MOM’S NEEDS: Store clothes and pajamas in the three large drawers of this chest, and organize diapers, stuffed animals, and toys in the space behind the door, which has two sliding shelves. You also have a space on the rim for wipes and creams.
• METAL SLIDES: No more wasting time trying to open drawers – the metal slides on this piece ensure a smooth back-and-forth motion.
• A SAFE CHANGING TABLE: Sleep soundly, knowing you’ve made a smart choice. This changing table meets all current ASTM safety standards, and the rim keeps the changing mat in place.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
45.75" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 38.75" (H) 115 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
35.25" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 7" (H), 60 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
53.5" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 3.75" (H), 65 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0