A changing table, with storage, that evolves as your child grows
Parents always want the best for their baby, and our Cookie changing table will be there for your family during all those key moments. It’s an evolving piece with a removable rim, which you can take off when the time is right, and use this table as a chest. What’s more, the storage configuration – with open and closed spaces – makes it super-practical: the two drawers can keep clothes, pajamas, blankets, and diapers out of sight, while the open space give you easy access to lotions, creams, and wipes. We even added a hole for passing cords through in back, so you can plug in electronic devices like a baby monitor.
Safety in the nursery
This changing table was designed to make your life easier and give you peace of mind. The rim will help keep the changing mat stable, so baby will stay in place during that diaper change. Another benefit: this piece was designed in keeping with North American safety standards (ASTM).
Contemporary style – simplicity itself
This changing table will evolve as your child grows, so we gave it a look that’ll last over time. The slim handles, straight lines, and minimalist design give it a Contemporary look that’s perfect for the nursery. It’ll complete the look of your sweetie’s cozy little nest beautifully!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard
Changing pad and accessories not included.
• A DESIGN THAT “GROWS” WITH YOUR CHILD: No need to change furniture in just a few years – pick a changing table with an evolving configuration! You can take the rim off and convert this piece into a chest, in no time at all.
• HANDY STORAGE: You get two drawers and an open space for organizing and putting away pajamas, clothes, blankets, toys, lotions, creams, and any other essentials.
• HOLE FOR PASSING CORDS THROUGH: We’ve added a hole in back that’ll be handy when you plug in your electronic devices, since it’ll hide any cords that may be visible.
• ASTM STANDARDS: You can be sure baby will be safe on this changing table. It was designed in full compliance with ASTM North American safety standards.
• METAL SLIDES: The two drawers on this changing table are mounted on metal slides, for a smooth, gentle back-and-forth movement.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
34.25" (W) x 18.25" (D) x 37" (H), 90 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
41.75" (L) x 19.25" (W) x 8" (H) 96 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0